Street furniture

We are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the following street furniture:

  • Street nameplates
  • Litter bins
  • Roadside seats

Report a problem

Report a damaged street nameplate

Report a full litter bin

Report a damaged or missing litter bin

To report a roadside seat in need of repair, please email with a full description of the damage and a precise location of the seat.

Street furniture in car parks

Find out who to contact about parking-related street furniture.

Street lighting

Most street lights are the responsibility of Hertfordshire County Council.

If the light is on Dacorum Borough Council housing land, then please use our housing repair request form

warning signUK Parliamentary general election - Thursday 4 July: Find out how you can vote and what you need to bring with you. More information on our elections and voting pages.   ×

Page Last Updated: Thursday, 11 April 2024 at 08:40 AM